Saturday 7 March 2015

Disneyland March 2015

Hello all! 

Earlier this week I spent four days away in Paris and Disneyland with my college. All my life I have waited to visit Disneyland and it most definitely didn't disappoint. 

On the first day we spent the morning in Paris and I was able to go up the Eiffel Tower and visit a number of different landmarks. Although we weren't able to go to the very top we still got an amazing view of the city.





After visiting Paris we travelled back to the Disney Parks. We spent the first afternoon in Walt Disney Studios. We managed to get onto three rides including Crushes Coaster, Parachute Jump and RC Racer. 


Once the parks closed we went over to Disneyland where we managed to quickly get onto Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast before the Disney Castle light and laser show. The show was amazing and was one of the best displays i've ever seen. 


That evening we visited the Disney Village where we bought Nutella Crepes for dinner which were delicious although not very healthy at all. We also looked around the shops before having to meet up with the rest of the group to return to our hotel. 


The next day was spent completely in the parks. We started the day off in Walt Disney Studios as there were a few rides that we were yet to do. These included Ratatouille, Rock n Roller coaster and Tower of Terror. I was terrified of going on Tower of Terror and at the beginning of the trip I was determined I wasn't going on it however once i'd done it I wanted to get straight back on it again. 


Once we had done these we went over to the Disneyland Park. We managed to get on most of the rides including Star Tours, It's a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones and Big Thunder Mountain. Once we had done these we got a text from our friend inviting us to go back onto Tower of Terror however this time with a majority of the people on the trip including all the teachers and of course we didn't refuse. We managed to fill a whole lift and after this time I can officially say the Tower of Terror is my favourite ride. Most people bought the ride photo, including myself and it is definitely one of my favourite memories on the trip. 


After this me, Kayleigh and Patricia joined up with Murron and Fab and went onto It's a Small World again and the Snow White ride before watching the parade. 


After the parade we went over to Planet Hollywood as the teachers treated us to our final meal of the trip. I ordered ham and mushroom pizza and it was delicious. Once the meal was over we were allowed to spend the evening in either the Disney Village or inside Disneyland to watch the fireworks again. We decided to go back into Disneyland and we did some shopping to pick up the final bits before travelling back the next day. 


I had an absolutely amazing time on the trip and I wish I could go back! I can't wait for further trips I go on with the Media and Film department at college as they're always so much fun. 

I look forward to writing more blog posts like this one soon as there are a number of experiences happening throughout March both with and without college and I can't wait to tell you all about them. 

Jessica xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww this looked like awesome fun! Super jealous haha I'm waiting for one to pop up somewhere in Australia although I'd much prefer to go to the one in Paris or America :) Em xxx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete