Friday 3 October 2014

ZoellaBeauty Soak Opera & Let's Glow Review


Hello all, 

As many of you all will be aware Zoe (Zoella) recently released her beauty range 'Zoella Beauty'. Just like many others I was extremely excited to get my hands on some of her products. As soon as it was released in my local super drug store I was straight down there to buy whatever I could. The products were so popular that almost everything was out of stock so I was left with 'Soak Opera' and 'Let's Glow' which were high up on the list of things I was most excited about. I was slightly disappointed by the fact Superdrug had run out of 'Blissful Mistful' which I got to test in store and smelt amazing. So lets start by reviewing these two items.

Soak Opera:
Well I guess the first place to start with this is the packaging! It's super cute and so Zoe. That's what I particularly like about this range; it reflects Zoe in so many ways. The bottle size is perfect and I can tell it'll last me a while. I do love a good bubble bath and tend to go a bit over the top when it comes to bubbles but I used a fair bit of this and it hardly left a dent. The scent is exactly how I like it light and fresh. I guess you could say it was slightly floral/fruity. One things for sure this scent definitely isn't is overpowering. The scent sticks to you for a fair while after the bath which is also an added bonus. The cream is in no way drying on the skin leaving it feeling super soft. Finally probably the thing I love most about this product is the fact it's bubble bath but you're also able to use it in the shower as a shower cream! I can tell i'll be using this time and time again. 

Let's Glow:
Anyone that knows me would tell you candles are literally my favourite thing! I could spend an absolute fortune on scented candles so when I heard Zoe was releasing her own scented candle I could hardly contain my excitement. This scent is super light and goes perfectly with the scent of 'Soak Opera'. It's the perfect candle to have lit in the autumn or whilst having a pamper evening as the scent is in no way over powering. The packaging is once again adorable and I especially love the fact it comes in a tin accompanied with a lid. This makes it perfect for storing avoiding damage and allowing you to get the most out of the candle. 

Have you tried any of Zoe's products yet? What do you recommend I try next?

Lots of love
Jessica x


No comments:

Post a Comment